JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

I have 3 old (and I mean OLD) Ruger Mini-14 20rd mags, complete with some rust spots, scratches, and a lil dent or two, for trade or sale. There are no manufacturer markings/date codes anywhere on these mags.
I'm posting it also as WTT because if you have reloading dies in .308 Win, 5.7x28, 9mm Luger, .357Mag, .223 Rem (in order of preference), I will trade for any of those (and trade is preferred because I REALLY want to start reloading these calibers).

These are the buggers:
Pic 1
Pic 2 (notice the cleaned-up rust spot on the right one)
Pic 3

If no trades are offered before the next bump (7 days), first to say 'i'll take [insert amt wanted here]' gets em. $10 each, FTF in Seattle is best, but will ship them if you agree to pay the cost on the USPS flat-rate box (unless its trade, then we each pay shipping).

--offer accepted to purchase all 3 mags, but trade for any of the dies (.308 PLEASE) is still on the table for 7 days--

SOLD

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.