JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's an amazing urban legend that gets put out by bloggers trying to sensationalize their blogs and thereby attract naive readers who don't read right wing stuff with any sort of healthy skepticism. The bloggers get ad revenue, and the readers get lathered up.

But in this case, even the NRA has publicly debunked this silly rumor that Soros is somehow connected to Cerberus or The Freedom Group. NRA-ILA | Rumor Control. It's nonsense that sticks to the internet like a booger sticks to a kid's finger.

I'd be curious where the original poster read this so we'll all know never to trust that source again.

There's approx 80,000,000 gun owners in America does that mean that there were 78,315,028 murders yesterday or there are that many illegal gun owners.

I am so confused?

There's approx 80,000,000 gun owners in America does that mean that there were 78,315,028 murders yesterday or there are that many illegal gun owners.

I am so confused?

There are roughly 200 million Christians in the US. It's the remaining 100 million that do all the murders :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top