JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went looking for .224 bullets and small rifle primers at Sportsman's Warehouse in Burlington yesterday, but when I got there the cupboards were bare.:eek: I also needed a .223 shell holder and none of those in the area..:( I just went ahead and ordered everything I needed from Midway.:s0155: The only one I haven't had any problems with is BDM. I called about another .22 rimfire Mag for my AR and the lady was suprised I only wanted one...I had it in three days.:D

Jack:cool:

I am not starting a rumor but I don't think Sportsmans will be around after the first of the year. I believe the reason they have bare shelves is a money thing not a product availability thing.

jj

Anyone know which group owns them? :confused:That may be a clue. Be a shame to loose such a nice looking store.:( They seemed to be about the only place I could walk in and buy 7.62X39 brass even if it was Winchester.:s0131:

:cool:Jack

Nobody who owns a business would let their shelves get so empty unless they were about to fold. I heard they tried to borrow money from a Canadian company to restock. Must not have been able too.

Credit is hard to get boys and we ain't seen the last of this problem.

jj

:p"UFA will acquire a majority interest in US-based Sportsman’s Warehouse. The acquisition is subject to successful completion of negotiations and a comprehensive due diligence process. UFA has already made a significant cash injection into the US retailer to ensure it’s well stocked for the holiday retail season."
Ok...:s0131:I must have missed where...:s0131:....:cool:Jack

:p"UFA will acquire a majority interest in US-based Sportsman’s Warehouse. The acquisition is subject to successful completion of negotiations and a comprehensive due diligence process. UFA has already made a significant cash injection into the US retailer to ensure it’s well stocked for the holiday retail season."
Ok...:s0131:I must have missed where...:s0131:....:cool:Jack

Oh, yeah, not according to the Salem store... I think there were about ten guns on the wall:confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top