JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for the seven parts I need to restore my Old model Ruger Single Six 22 pistol to its original configuration. It's a gorgeous gun but the previous owner had it converted to the transfer bar safety. I'd appreciate any suggestions on where to look for these parts, I've called Ruger and they will not sell them to me due to liability reasons. Numrich is out of stock so if any of you can help me restore this pistol with the parts I need I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

I have to ask, why? Are you trying to make this a safe queen? There is a reason they went to the transfer bar safety. I'm just trying to understand why you are removing a safety, especially one this useful and aesthetically unobtrusive...

If your postol has been converted, Ruger knows about it. They either mark them, or record the serieal number of the pistol the parts are going into. So there would be a liability issue if the pistol ever leaves your possesion.

I understand why you want to do it tho. Nobody has has the parts in stock for years now. I have had good luck finding a few of the parts at the big G shows.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top