JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I came across these, any ideas what they are worth, if anything?

ABA31A20-8CEC-4D7B-99A4-7032E3BD99CC.jpeg 2EAA3A3E-0B9A-442F-A43A-B72E7324B1D7.jpeg

No idea what it's worth, but I do know some one who will want it. Have you read through it? I'm curious as that's the M-18 Hell Cat tank Destroyer emblem on the cover. There is a Armor collector in Utah just about 25 miles outside Salt Lake City who has a pair of M-18s and would really love to see that and can tell you all about it.

No idea what it's worth, but I do know some one who will want it. Have you read through it? I'm curious as that's the M-18 Hell Cat tank Destroyer emblem on the cover. There is a Armor collector in Utah just about 25 miles outside Salt Lake City who has a pair of M-18s and would really love to see that and can tell you all about it.

It doesn't have anything to do with tanks, just an M1 manual. The man who it came from, was in the 635th Tank Destroyer Battalion.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top