JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello. Well, if you wish to know about me, I am in my 7th decade. I am and always have been into Classic and Hot Rod Cars. Army in '66 - '68. Lived in Wa. most all my life. Gave Ca. 20 years of my life. Love to target pratice with the family. Need Sams to get reopened. Have a few oldies I am planning on putting in ad section. Colt police positive and a stock 30-40 Krag. Travel in the RV and just returned from a 12,000 trip around the US. That is about it for now. BB

Hello. Well, if you wish to know about me, I am in my 70th decade. I am and always have been into Classic and Hot Rod Cars. Army in '66 - '68. Lived in Wa. most all my life. Gave Ca. 20 years of my life. Love to target pratice with the family. Need Sams to get reopened. Have a few oldies I am planning on putting in ad section. Colt police positive and a stock 30-40 Krag. Travel in the RV and just returned from a 12,000 trip around the US. That is about it for now. BB

I have to sak what's it like being 700 years old

Just could not pass that one up welcome:s0162:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top