JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to the forum.

Are you aware that your board name is a convenience store chain in the east? Buying breakast sandwiches there is part of our pre-match ritual.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Welcome to the forum.

Are you aware that your board name is a convenience store chain in the east? Buying breakast sandwiches there is part of our pre-match ritual.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Indeed!
WaWa is a nickname that was bestowed upon me in elementary school... but a good friend that had a slight studdering problem when he got excited... it's just stuck... 30 years of WaWa for me.

The Wawa stores have you beat by about 20 years. Here's the story...

"Wawa" is a Native American word for the Canada Goose that was found in the Delaware Valley over 100 years ago. Our original Dairy farm was built on land located in a rural section of Pennsylvania called Wawa. That's why we use the goose on Wawa's corporate logo.

The stores are headquartered in Wawa, PA.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

The Wawa stores have you beat by about 20 years. Here's the story...

"Wawa" is a Native American word for the Canada Goose that was found in the Delaware Valley over 100 years ago. Our original Dairy farm was built on land located in a rural section of Pennsylvania called Wawa. That's why we use the goose on Wawa's corporate logo.

The stores are headquartered in Wawa, PA.

Adios,

Pizza Bob
NICE! I love Sprint cars... and the Posse! Thanks for the history lesson, I never looked it up. GTK!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top