JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSC06066.jpg DSC06068.jpg Just wanted to show off a Japanese arrowhead I have.
It was used to pierce through armor and dates to around 1500 ( at the earliest ) or so.
Andy

Yep, it has a tapered full tang.
The arrowhead itself is 3 inches and the overall length is 11 inches.
Still trying to work out what the markings say, something like Honda Arrow Works INC. maybe ... LOL

Weird. This is the third classified revival (edit this is not a response to an actual classified ad, unlike the other 2) I've seen in the last 3-4 days. One was from 2012 and the others from 2016, 2018. Why don't these guys pm the advertiser instead of making a new post which causes everyone time to read a long dead thread and also pushes newer ads down the list?

Edit: to clarify, the other two were responses to actual classified ads. This is only referencing a classified ad which has probably been closed long ago.

Edit: to clarify, the other two were responses to actual classified ads. This is only referencing a classified ad which has probably been closed long ago.
Yep...I closed my ad right after it was sold...which happened a few years ago...so no "bumps" with my ad to knock out someone else and their place in the line.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads