JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi NWF Crew,

I thought I'd share this with you guys. It's an old picture of one of my racks set up forinsurance documentation Like most of us here, I like shooting the old iron but it's gotten expensive as of late, and I really haven't been shooting much in quite a while. But I haven't stopped "aquiring". These are some of my mil-surp bolt guns, a few are unmolested (never arsenal refurbed or upgraded), as issued, parts assembled (mis-matched #s), or cloned (Santa FE). I like a good wall hanger and am not oposed to displaying them. Enjoy, PAX

DSCN0541_zps0e41b1f9.jpg

We need to see notches on the stocks too...
...and that's blasphemous to have a Ruger logo in the background of those old workhorses..

There is a ww1 and ww2 rifles thread, you are welcomed to post pictures of the old iron there.

Thanks guys. I've got a number of pre-WWi guns too. The oldest is a 1865 (?) Styer Constabulary Carbine. I've also got Ruger pistols, bolts,and 10/22s. PAX

Last Edited:
This one was used to shoot at Americans - Militia usage during the last Fenian Incursion into Canada.
1612618856082.png
...and this one was used to shoot at Brits, Canadians and Australians - Second Boer War capture May 10th 1901 -
1612618976893.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads