JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As my T-shirt says "The older I get the better I was". Getting old isn't for whimps.
I have looked at the forum for several months now and really enjoy it. This is my first post, glad for spell check. I recently purchased my first 9MM pistol. A couple of the guys I work with are into reloading so I thought I would give it a try. So far I have reloaded about 1K of 9MM. Nothing has blown up yet!!!!

At 64 I'm not old , my body says to slow down it ain't said stop yet so I slow down besides running out of wind faster the old body don't hurt as bad if I pace myself. Welcome to the forum my friend.

1650498484931.png

The Lord knows..... that I try.

Aloha, Mark

How 'bout that.

Old guy posts intro thread in 2012. Bunch of old guys finally say hi in 2022.

;)

I think this wins for oldest necro thread so far.

I hope OP is okay. Hasn't logged in since 09/2020.

Just think how YOUNG you were when this thread was started! I'll bet you felt a lot better back then, yeah? I know I did! Going on 67 here in 3 months.

How 'bout that.

Old guy posts intro thread in 2012. Bunch of old guys finally say hi in 2022.

;)

I think this wins for oldest necro thread so far.

I hope OP is okay. Hasn't logged in since 09/2020.
We'll sonny, when ya get as old as most of us old pharts here, ya don't see everything in front of ya, ya just focus on the things ya can see…
:D:p:D:p

Just think how YOUNG you were when this thread was started! I'll bet you felt a lot better back then, yeah? I know I did! Going on 67 here in 3 months.
I started this post just to briefly say "Hi" to the OP; however - even slow as I am - I soon realized that the time to say "Hi" would've been about ten years ago. At that point, I did a quick check and discovered the OP's last visit here was in Sep 2020. Here's hoping that means nothing worse than he found lots of other interests to keep him away.

Anyway, I kept on scrolling and hit post #17 by Mikej, which set me to seriously reflecting. Back in 2012 when the OP first said howdy, I was only 67 myself, owned just two firearms, and wasn't yet visiting the board often enough to even be called a lurker. Flash forward 10 years and I'm hanging around this site so much I feel obliged to pay rent, and it's become the second place I visit each day (my recliner is the first; I have to rest up from getting out of bed). Also, my wife and I now need a running list just to accurately count the number of firearms stashed around the house.

I started this post just to briefly say "Hi" to the OP; however - even slow as I am - I soon realized that the time to say "Hi" would've been about ten years ago. At that point, I did a quick check and discovered the OP's last visit here was in Sep 2020. Here's hoping that means nothing worse than he found lots of other interests to keep him away.

Anyway, I kept on scrolling and hit post #17 by Mikej, which set me to seriously reflecting. Back in 2012 when the OP first said howdy, I was only 67 myself, owned just two firearms, and wasn't yet visiting the board often enough to even be called a lurker. Flash forward 10 years and I'm hanging around this site so much I feel obliged to pay rent, and it's become the second place I visit each day (my recliner is the first; I have to rest up from getting out of bed). Also, my wife and I now need a running list just to accurately count the number of firearms stashed around the house.
Beautiful! I started here about the time I started loading my own. 2011. This is my home away from home. So many good, funny, intelligent people here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top