JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody have experience with Old Glory Gun Safes? I have been looking at Ft Knox (Have positive experience with) but came across this brand and they seem to be built very nicely and price is a tad less. The only thing I am not sure of is external hinges? Have always had internal.

Here is a link http://www.oldglorygunsafes.com/

Thank you for any feedback you can supply.

Found this under the FAQ section

Bummer.

Our contracted O.E factories include Southern California, Mexico & China. Our Gun Safe lines are designed in-house however we use contract factories to leverage the highest quality for the lowest price including lower shared costs and access to advanced machinery.

I do not know anything about old glory safes, but I would not worry about external hinges. They are actually a nice feature as the door is fully secure with the locking bars when locked but can be removed when moving the safe from one place to another cutting the weight significantly.

I do not know anything about old glory safes, but I would not worry about external hinges. They are actually a nice feature as the door is fully secure with the locking bars when locked but can be removed when moving the safe from one place to another cutting the weight significantly.
Never thought of that. I am now more worried about country of manufacturing....

Check out sturdysafe.com. It's a great no frills safe company that uses American labor and materials. They also have several videos on YouTube doing some torture testing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top