JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am wondering if any of you readers have copies of NW Hunting and Fishing Newspaper? Specifically, it was a tabloid newspaper offered at most magazine racks and quick stop stores. I am trying to find an issue that came out in the80's that I was pictured on the lower front page with a king size coyote I shot. I have lost my copy and the publisher stopped in the early 2000's.

I am wondering if any of you readers have copies of NW Hunting and Fishing Newspaper? Specifically, it was a tabloid newspaper offered at most magazine racks and quick stop stores. I am trying to find an issue that came out in the80's that I was pictured on the lower front page with a king size coyote I shot. I have lost my copy and the publisher stopped in the early 2000's.

Are you talking about "Fishing and Hunting News" magazine that was a staple read for fisherman/hunters in the northwest? If so, i found this....
Fishing & Hunting News Magazine Discontinued - Northwest Fishing Reports

Maybe you could reach out on the forum and find a copy?

I had my picture in the mag a couple of times too. My first winter steelhead caught trolling above the 205 in the Willamette in Jan/Feb. Around 1985. And my first springer, the first time I fished for them, under Sellwood Bridge, probably the following spring.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top