JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am wondering if any of you readers have copies of NW Hunting and Fishing Newspaper? Specifically, it was a tabloid newspaper offered at most magazine racks and quick stop stores. I am trying to find an issue that came out in the80's that I was pictured on the lower front page with a king size coyote I shot. I have lost my copy and the publisher stopped in the early 2000's.

I am wondering if any of you readers have copies of NW Hunting and Fishing Newspaper? Specifically, it was a tabloid newspaper offered at most magazine racks and quick stop stores. I am trying to find an issue that came out in the80's that I was pictured on the lower front page with a king size coyote I shot. I have lost my copy and the publisher stopped in the early 2000's.

Are you talking about "Fishing and Hunting News" magazine that was a staple read for fisherman/hunters in the northwest? If so, i found this....
Fishing & Hunting News Magazine Discontinued - Northwest Fishing Reports

Maybe you could reach out on the forum and find a copy?

I had my picture in the mag a couple of times too. My first winter steelhead caught trolling above the 205 in the Willamette in Jan/Feb. Around 1985. And my first springer, the first time I fished for them, under Sellwood Bridge, probably the following spring.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top