JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard my favorite Mexican place is closed, after 33 years - not even a name on the map any more ... Lupe's Escape

1581962707718.png

1581962789880.png

Around here we change restaurants like socks or underwear.... if they stink, they are gone! The good ones stay around. Usually. We have too many pizza joints, too many Chinese food joints. What we need is quality upscale restaurants but there is just not enough $$ in local biz to support another one. We have only one decent, not great or even good, sushi place that is also a Chinese place. And I do miss the Chinese buffet.

Now that Bend is Calif, they have more good places there. McGrath's IMO is mediocre seafood, but I think Mo's is over-rated too. I there is/was a great hole in the wall Italian place downtown. Food was great, but I didn't like the Euro style menu where if you want a salad, you have to order it separately. Want bread with that? You pay. Soon will be paying for a glass of water and a napkin. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top