JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an old 1960's Browning Auto-5 12ga. Magnum and would like to know an estimated value if anyone would be kind enough to help me put a dollar amount on it. With the bad economy I'd prefer not to use auction value since people are desperate to sell these days. Blue book value would be nice. (I don't have a book) Anyways, It's in amazing condition with only minor handling marks on the stock. The wood is a beautiful tiger stripe and I have never seen another Auto-5 with a stock like it. I also have another barrel for this gun. I believe one is 28 and the other is 32 inches. I cannot remember. The blueing is very nice too! I don't believe it's been fired much. Here's a picture...

I wiped off the last two number with Photoshop. I believe the V represents the Magnum Model and the 6 indicates it was made in 1966. I could be wrong. I know these things are a dime a dozen. But I like mine because the stock outshines most Auto-5's I have seen. :)