Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

old ammo

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by marcuswaage, Aug 25, 2012.

1. marcuswaage

marcuswaage just west of you Member

Was digging around in a box with old ammo in it and came across some 25 Remington Rim fire ammo. about 30rds. Any input would be helpfull in finding a box for them or possibly a good home.

2. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

It is probably .25 Stevens Rim Fire made by Remington (I have a few rounds myself) and might be worth a buck or so per round if someone has a rifle in this caliber.

3. marcuswaage

thanks for the Info, you ever see any boxes floating around, I wouldn't mind getting the proper box/container for it if I cant find someone that has the gun and needs it.

4. deadshot2

deadshot2 NW Quadrant WA State Well-Known Member

There are those that want it for sure. A full box recently sold on an auction site for $100.

For boxes do you want an original box? Or just something to put the loose ammo in? A tray out of a box of .25acp might do to hold the cartridges and if you need a deeper box look for the cardboard container from a larger caliber like .380 or such.

5. marcuswaage

thanks for the info Deadshot, will try the .25 box, would still like to find an original box, and perhapse a few moer to make a full box