JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone. I've had this old aimpoint (I believe). It doesn't work with a new battery. Everything seems to be fine on it. Does anyone know if I could get this working? Or is it likely done for?

DB27D21D-06DC-4FDB-B12F-6B19541BE2E2.jpeg E1A1D7EC-18C0-4D24-A907-B4B17D8C1E4A.jpeg 2E857E92-DF13-4446-B1F0-2D4A77694FE0.jpeg 43AAF081-CFB3-4AAD-B9D2-0271091EAB0B.jpeg

Just covering basics so, did you look down in the battery compartment and make sure there is no corrosion on the terminals? Also, I'd contact Aimpoint and they may be able to take care of you. They're products are tuff so, it might be worth a few $ to save it.:s0155:

Were you able to verify if it IS a real Aimpoint? I ask because I don't see any markings in your pics and lots of knock-offs floating around.

Assuming you know it's real, why not send it to them?

No I haven't. It's been sitting in the garage for about 20 years and there is heavy wear on the sight.
I guess if Aimpoint replies I may send it to them if they think there's something they can do. If not it'll just go back in the garage.

No I haven't. It's been sitting in the garage for about 20 years and there is heavy wear on the sight.
I guess if Aimpoint replies I may send it to them if they think there's something they can do. If not it'll just go back in the garage.

If not, why not just toss it? An inop optic does no good ever.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top