JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am thinking of buying this shotgun from a budy and just wanted to know what you guys might think it is worth ?. I dont want to short change my friend, but I have a thing about over paying for a gun.

made in nov. 1953
20 Guage 870 wing master
light surface rust on barrel and reciever.
the wood looks like it was refinished at some point.

It definatly looks its age, well used. He is the second owner. It shoots great and goes up quick.

Last Edited:
In that condition $200.00 would be the MOST I would think it's worth. You can find much better condition guns in the 200-250.00 range. Remember condition is one of the most important things when assigning value to a used firearm. And rust is not something that can be wiped away.

WOW that sure seems high to me. Did our economy bounce back when I was asleep? It's going to be a 59 year old shotgun in 8 days. I am no expert on values but $200 for a 58 year old slight rusty shotgun seems on the very high side to me. I sold an old 16 gauge shotgun back when our economy was booming and felt lucky to get the $115 for it. But like I said, I am no expert. Good luck,
Mike

If it had the original finish on the wood and it wasnt all dinged up, I could see it fetching close to 200. I do like old guns. this one is going to fall into the 100-150 range at best I think. I am still waiting to se his old winchester chamerd in 32 auto. hope it has had better care taken of it than the shot gun.

I know he has more guns he wants to sell. Im going to talk to him to see if he wants to put them on here. My oldest spotted the shotgun in my safe and started quizing me who it was for. had to tell him it was a refinishing project.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top