JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see these on gunbroker But have not seen any like mine! Most have the full sized slide or are in a different gauge. I am not sure what to list mine for. It's in pretty nice condition with no cracks or pitting. It's the older corncob style featherlight 12ga. with a 30 or so inch barrel. I need to sell some of my guns to pay some bills before my credit goes down the toilet. Thanks for any info. I will get some pics soon!

Last Edited:
After giving the gun a good inspection there is some fading on the barrel tip and barrel in areas. There are also some wear marks on the slide rail. Decoding the SN I believe the gun was made in 1966. It has a rubber Ithaca buttpad in good condition. The wood is very nice!

Sorry did not get more help, for what it is worth I sold one like yours at a gun show recently for 275.00. Shot guns with fixed chokes and with out a vented rib don't sell as easly as they should, they don't work with steel shot. Some of us do like Ithacas though. Bill

It looks like beauty. I'd personally have trouble parting with one like that, especially if it was an old family friend (as guns of that vintage often are). Then again, if someone offered me, say, $1,000 or more ... :) But I've found that sometimes the money you can get for one doesn't come close to replacing the sentimental value of the gun itself.

It looks like beauty. I'd personally have trouble parting with one like that, especially if it was an old family friend (as guns of that vintage often are). Then again, if someone offered me, say, $1,000 or more ... :) But I've found that sometimes the money you can get for one doesn't come close to replacing the sentimental value of the gun itself.

No sentimental value as I just bought it last year on top of a trade. Seen it and just had to have it. I love old guns that bring me back to better times.
Sadly my life got ruined physically and financially by a drunk driver and I need to sell everything I can to pay off the credit cards I have been surviving off of for a year now.

Sorry to hear that Firesweep. You actually might have better luck with a local sale than you would by going the online route. Someone close by might spot the ad, come by to see it, and, like you, just have to have it. Good luck to you, sir.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top