JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another Republican governor that doesn't give a sh!t about our rights. I wonder, with the Dems and the Republicans crapping on us, who will there be left to vote for?

The face you make when you Fallin to read the shirt before you thank the guy for wearing it :)
BzDein9IIAAwLr_.jpg

"The bureau of investigation, which issues handgun licenses, had said the bill would cost the agency about $4.7 million annually and result in the loss of about 60 full-time positions"
Oh! Well, golly... why didn't you just say so in the first place?
I'd hate like hell for you to lose some money seeing as how I and every other citizen exist for the sole purpose of feeding your government machine.

Need to look towards independents or libertarians... Personally I'd like to see a federalist resurgence.

This is just more evidence that we're speeding towards the unthinkable, there's going to need to be an all out confrontation for those elected officials who are defecating on the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I fear, that confrontation just might be a bloody one... Sad times for this once great Republic.

W TF is wrong with these bubblegummed bubblegummers???:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The writing is on the wall folks, we have to take back OUR country!!!!:mad:
Jim, there is a point in time where humanity cannot pray away or change what has been ordained to happen. The sell out is in full swing and the servants of the beast have their orders regardless of political desigantion.

Need to look towards independents or libertarians... Personally I'd like to see a federalist resurgence.

This is just more evidence that we're speeding towards the unthinkable, there's going to need to be an all out confrontation for those elected officials who are defecating on the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I fear, that confrontation just might be a bloody one... Sad times for this once great Republic.
Libertarians have never been able to organize a carton of eggs. By there nature, they are like my bantam chickens running wild in the yard. We need to move the Republican Party closer to our side and banish (punish) the RINOS in the party. I have some here in Idaho that I refuse to support (don't care much for turncoats that adjust there posisitions with the wind) no one is perfect but there are a few key issues that are bellweather to me. Splitting the conservitive vote is a sure way to elect more Democrats (that are all evil) Back to my assertion that there are no good Democrats and some Republicans are not good either. The last time we had a strong 3rd party contender (Ross Perot) we got 8 years of Bill Clinton.

Last Edited:
Jim, there is a point in time where humanity cannot pray away or change what has been ordained to happen. The sell out is in full swing and the servants of the beast have their orders regardless of political desigantion.

That was my intentions, it does not matter what letter is behind their name they are all snakes and cannot be trusted.
Time to stand or cut bait.

It's RINO scum like Governor Mary Failing and Governor Rick Snott that inspired me to leave the Republican party and not look back. The Libertarian party is truly the only real pro-gun party in America. Many people are seriously deceived to think the Republican party was a historically pro-gun party. In fact, the Republican party was staunchly anti-gun and politicians like Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, George Bush, Rudolph Giulliani were some of the most vehemently anti-gun politicians in the history of our country. In fact, we can thank people like Reagan and Bush for helping push our first "Assault Weapon Ban".

The fact that the Republican party magically became pro-gun after the Clinton era was more about opportunity to gain votes rather than a deep inherent moral belief in the 2nd Amendment. So, once these Republicans got your votes secured and have a strong grip on their political office than their true colors come to the surface and they will push their agenda of increasing the power of the bureaucracy, which so many Republicans and almost all Democrats support. There are many so-called Tea Party Republicans who support Extreme Risk Protection Orders at the federal level. So much for the 2nd Amendment, as ERPOs basically make the 2nd Amendment null and void.

Many Americans are pretty much brainwashed sheep who don't believe they can support any other party and must keep voting for the same liars with all their bold promises and smooth political discourse, only to be disappointed again and again. Until people are ready to become a bit more open-minded, make some sacrifices and fight the status quo of the two-party bureaucracy, we will keep having more and more of our rights compromised and removed. The Democrats are pretty straightforward with their anti-gun/anti-freedom agenda, which actually makes them seem like less of a threat to me than the Republicans who pretend to support our rights and freedoms. After these Republicans gain our trust, they rip all those freedoms they swore to protect away from us under our feet.

I am not stupid to think that in an election that I must only vote for the Libertarian candidate. So, my next best advice is to stop looking at the party names that so many of these lying, crooked, double-talking politicians like Rick Snott, Mary Failing and the rest of them have next to their name. Instead, look at their voting track record, the causes they support, how genuine of a person they are and political alliances. If they were staunchly anti-gun and then just a couple years before the election suddenly believe in the 2nd Amendment like a patriot, you may want to think deeply if they will still be so freedom loving and pro-gun once the marbles are all in their hand. I will say that gun rights come before almost all others for me, as the freedom of speech and religion are essentially tied together with the 2nd Amendment.

My feelings are that only a small minority of Republican politicians are worthy of my vote. Although, staunchly pro-gun Blue Dog Democrats like Conor Lamb would get my vote over RINO scum like Mary Fallin or Rick Scott any day of the week if the election was between these two candidates. Like I said, we need to stop looking at the party names and start looking at the individual politicians. THe more aligned a politician is to America's One and Only Constitutionally sound party, the Libertarian party, the more likely we can be assured that this person will defend our freedoms and liberties.

As of now, I think Rand Paul is one of the few Republicans I could even support anymore, although maybe there is a few others who I think won't turn on us, but it seems more and more of these so-called pro-gun politicians are turning on their voters once the pressure is applied and other factors like screaming liberal soccer moms and state finances (Constitutional Carry would have cost the Republicans in OK a lot of revenue, e.g.) are put into play.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top