JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is new to me so sorry if this is old news.

Rare Hornady Zombie Max Ammo Plant : Reloading Equipment at GunBroker.com

I think I'll go and paint one of my guns green, slap some zombie stickers on it and sell it for x5 more than what the gun is actually worth, before everyone catches on.

Sheesh, this zombie crap is going overboard. Its like the fast and furious movies, people actually bought into that crap... All I can say is, VICTIM. This is why the rich stays rich, and the poor.... Well, you know he rest.

I agree that the whole "zombie" craze is getting ridiculous and dumb, but the description states that this was made as a promotional tool and for the company president. All proceeds are going towards a good cause and they have not announced anything stating they will market these "zombie" reloaders.
Not trying to back them up, I still think it's pathetic to use these kinds of marketing tactics, but it works.

Proves the old addage: More money than brains.

Anyone else find this fittingly funny?

I got an email from Hornady about it. I kinda thought the same thing, but seeing how it's a fundraiser for USA Shooting, I'm not going to knock it. If people have money to throw around on something like this, they may as well support the shooting sports. Regardless who ever buys it's, it's their money and I am not going to knock them for spending it, even if I think what they bought is dumb.

I frankly don't understand why anyone cares. If a company produces a new line of something, and has success selling it, then more power to them. I like Hornady and buy lots of their components. I'd rather they make money and stay in business, then remain stagnant and flounder. Am I ever going to buy anything zombie branded? Not unless it's a really good deal, but I am not going to knock a company for marketing items that don't appeal to me. It still in their main scope of business, doesn't go against what I believe so why should I care if they sell a zombie branded ammo plant?

The price of this is obviously distorted by it being a fundraiser. Remember in 1996, a rifle owned by Carlos Hathcock sold for $130,000. That was not the value of the rifle, the money was put up to remodel Hathcock's home to ease his suffering from debilitating MS. People pay more for "charity" items and as long as the money goes into the remodel of one of America's greatest war heroes or to teach our children how to shoot I am all for it. If this were an actual item on the shelf next to the regular LNL AP, it would have a very minimal price increase. Kip.

4qt10.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top