JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably wasn't loading it but manipulating it around the same time.

Sounds like the aspiring gangbanger might not even be charged. He broke more than a couple of laws.

you mean they have gun laws in Chicago whoda thunk with all the shootings they have there

Not sure I believe this either. Just like all of the stories in the news about how someone had a discharge when cleaning their gun. I think those should read, discharge when playing with their gun...

Not sure I believe this either. Just like all of the stories in the news about how someone had a discharge when cleaning their gun. I think those should read, discharge when playing with their gun...

Unfortunately some guns you have to pull the trigger to take the gun apart for cleaning And if you didn't clear the chamber for you get your nd.

This guy shot himself in the hand while loading his .45? How in the world was he loading it?
Duh? He was obviously dicking around (probably while drunk) attempting some sort of slide action with his hand on the front of the slide with a loaded mag in the the well. Nothing to speculate on here - ND!!!!!!!!!!!!! You simply DO NOT shoot yourself in the hand unless your hand is in front of the muzzle while the gun is loaded and the hammer is back and ultimately the trigger is pulled - simple mechanics of gun operation - any REAL questions here?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top