JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've owned a HK45 for about a year. Great pistol. Love the ergonomics, love the DA/SA action (I carry IWB with the hammer down), and it shoots very well. I've not had a malfunction. I plan on taking it to the Magpul Dynamics Handgun class in June. BTW, my threaded barrel and ambi safety just arrived recently. I had upgraded to Heinie Straight Eight sights, and shot well with it at the IPSC cert class at TCGC.

Have you gotten your gun yet? Come on let us know :D[/QUOTE

Won't get it for a few more weeks, but will definately share some photos when my new baby gets here. For anyone out there looking to order one, There are two types out there, though HK will not admit it. One has the thumb bump, and one does not. They'll tell you that both stock numbers are the same gun, but they are not. I have the new version (has the XD type bump) coming in, didn't really want it, but I get a discount on this one so......
Just wanted to keep the next guy from being disappointed/surprized when the gun he/she orders lookes different than the one they expected.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top