JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For what its worth, I've got a HK45C and love it. Its seen about 500 rounds and everytime I take it out, I cant wait to go again. It is quick and easy to take down and will most likely always shoot better than I can.

The HK P30 is the closest in terms of design and ergos to the HK45. I have a P30 and find it to be the most comfortable and enjoyable gun I have ever shot. Accurate right out of the box. I had a USP 40 that I liked a lot, but again, its a different design. For me, the USP and the HK45 are apples and oranges. I realize that felt recoil and other dynamics are different between the P30 (9mm) and the HK45, but I think they handle pretty similar. I have shot Glocks, Sigs, Beretta, M&P, Walther, and they all have their positives - but the pistol I won't be selling is the P30. If I had dies and all the components to reload .45, and if the ammo weren't a bit difficult to come by, I wouldn't hesitate to get an HK45. I would definitely look forward to getting it - and don't let it be a safe queen!

I had usp 45, 40 cal just because of jack bower from 24 hrs. The only thing impressive me was the price. They are gone now... i remember when i bought the 10 rounds mags for $64.

I hate the sights, the mag release, and the price tag. Other than that she is built like a tank.

Nevertheless, when people say "you get what you pay for" they are referring to the HK indirectly. That gun, dollar for dollar, is built to last.

I've had my HK45 for a year or so. It's very accurate and I have had no malfunctions with it. I like that you can carry cocked-n-locked or double action. I think you will be very happy when it comes in. Only downside is holsters are a little hard to come by without going custom.. Galco makes the Miami Classic shoulder holster, and maybe a couple others. If you get in a pinch a Galco Glock 21 holster will work as long as there are no retention straps on it.

I shot a friend's full size HK 45, and I was very impressed!! I met up with some guys at a range with my 1911s, and was shooting many other .45s that day... the HK was tame as a pussy cat, I was very supprised at its low recoil. It is a large gun, but very ergonomic, and if the size isn't an issue for your intentions with it... it'll be a great gun!:s0155:

That's why I come here, you guys are the best. I realize getting holsters and accessaries is going to be difficult with this gun, but it is going to be used primarily at the range and in the woods (back up for bow/rifle hunting). I enjoy having something a little out of the ordinary, although I am an XD/XDm fan (for home defense I feel there is none better). I appreciate you guys taking the time.

I have a USP CT 45. I love it!!! (not just because I have a suppressor for it) It is my EDC and I am VERY accurate with it!!!!

DSCF1292.jpg

I had a full size USP in .45 that I thought was a top notch gun. Great trigger, very accurate and felt solid in my large hands.

I ended up trading it for a TC in 7TCU so I could shoot IHMSA. Seeing how much USP's are going for now I sure wish I had kept it.

I still think about getting a compact USP from time to time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top