JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From the Washington County Sheriff Office News:

Deputies responded to a home invasion burglary. Hearing a noise, the homeowner peeked into a spare bedroom and saw someone handing items through a window to another person. He yelled at them – the suspect with the gun was startled and shot a hole in the ceiling. Multiple units responded to investigate, but there were no leads.

Two days later detectives returned. They arrested the homeowner for Improper Use of 911 and Initiating a False Report. It seems his story changed. There was no burglar. He just forgot he left one round in his gun and when he went to clean it, he shot the hole in his own ceiling. He was afraid of losing his concealed handgun license so he came up with a burglary story. Ironically, if had he done nothing and said nothing, his accidental discharge might never have been noticed.

Pretty sad, but also funny!

I wasn't me. And even if I ever had an "accidental discharge", it would not hit the ceiling, but a wooden block mounted black steel plate with a bullseye at the far end of my garage. When dry firing, that's were I always aim, and only "after" I make sure the chamber is empty.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top