JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 2nd Amendments says I CAN have these. After all, Most of the Cannon used in the revolution were privately owned.
If I remember correctly since the military can not fight on US soil that makes us the last defense of America. So you could argue that we have just as much right (if not more) to them, as the defense of this country is important. ;)

Unless of course I'm remembering the US soil thing wrong.

If I remember correctly since the military can not fight on US soil that makes us the last defense of America. So you could argue that we have just as much right (if not more) to them, as the defense of this country is important. ;)

You're thinking Posse Comitatus right ? Well the exception is the Insurrection Act of 1807;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act

Which authorizes Federal military to be used on American Soil to put down insurrections and rebellions and lawlessness :confused:

So... if ever there's a "Red Dawn" event you're thinking the US military can't legally fight in CONUS? Think again.

What Posse Comitatis does is restrict DOD personnel from "police actions" and acting on civil matters. Ever notice it's the National Guard troops and not Regular Army or Army Reserves (both Federal components) that get called to CONUS disasters and such? There's a big difference (on paper) between them.

You're thinking Posse Comitatus right ? Well the exception is the Insurrection Act of 1807;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act

Which authorizes Federal military to be used on American Soil to put down insurrections and rebellions and lawlessness :confused:
So... if ever there's a "Red Dawn" event you're thinking the US military can't legally fight in CONUS? Think again.

What Posse Comitatis does is restrict DOD personnel from "police actions" and acting on civil matters. Ever notice it's the National Guard troops and not Regular Army or Army Reserves (both Federal components) that get called to CONUS disasters and such? There's a big difference (on paper) between them.
Guess I was wrong. I didn't know about Posse Comitatus actually, so that wasn't it. Looks like mixed something up somehow. Thanks for clearing that up!

Don't most agencies cross train their dogs for both drugs and explosives?

Isn't it entirely possible the crates had traces of ANFO (Ammonia Nitrate and Fuel) before receiving the Training Hellfires, or is it possible they were trained to look for rocket fuel as that is also a source of explosives?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top