JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You mean this one? :p

Capture.PNG

How are you trying to look for it? It's on the front page when I click Handgun Classifieds.

Might be the problem....

When using the search function, make sure the "check mark" isn't limiting you to one forum... unless you are in the forum you want to search.

I learned by experiencing it.

Great point. I love that feature, but I bet that confuses quite a few people. I'll have to consider disabling that by default.

Well, OK, I have no idea what the problem was/is, but I would bet it is on my end.
Maybe I missed it 2x.

And maybe Obama is a GREAT President!

Thanks for the follow up. I will watch "operator error" a little closer.

But I swear, when I looked for it...............................nevermind:D:)

OK how DO I find my ad? Where did the 'subscriptions" link go?
Why was all the easy stuff thrown away?
Where is the search function in the classifieds like it used to be,real convenient?
I would like to find my ad so I can see if it's bump time.
Does no good to advertise on here if we can't edit or say delete? an ad
my ad is 'perfect pair'

this one....http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/perfect-pair-r1a1-fal-cetme-sporter.171645/
when you bump it make sure you use the bump button at the bottom. replying to it as in "Bump" does not bump it. Also there is a count down clock where the bump button is after you bump it to let you know when to bump again.

You may want to "watch" the thread (this is the same as subscribe to thread) so it shows in your watched thread list so you can find it later. The watched threads don't always show up so make sure you click "show all watched threads" to bring up the list.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top