JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got this in a bunch of estate items. Any help on identifying it?

MVC-116S.JPG MVC-115S.JPG

Too me it looks a lot like the strap off the shoulder bag from South African Pattern 70 web gear. What say you @jordanka16 ?

Ths pattern 70 gear uses a different kind of snap hook. I'm with the others it looks like HK gear with those snap hooks. Is it as dark as it is in the picture? Does it "feel" and smell old? Could easily be from modern gear. The sliders look old though, very thin.

Here are some more photos to show size and an idea of the weight. Not sure on the age and there are no Govt. nomenclature on it. This is part of a huge collection of military and civilian gear we purchased. About 1K mags mostly AR, AK, Thompson, Uzi, Sten, MP40, FAL and the like and over 40 bayonets. We'll be posting quite a lot of it as soon as we get it all scattered out and inventoried.

MVC-121S.JPG MVC-119S.JPG MVC-120S.JPG

pretty sure it's a safety strap that goes between the troop racks on WWII Doges and Korean-era Dodge M-37's. If it has a # stenciled on it that would be able to confirm. As shown in photo

DSCF5567 (2).JPG

pretty sure it's a safety strap that goes between the troop racks on WWII Doges and Korean-era Dodge M-37's. If it has a # stenciled on it that would be able to confirm. As shown in photo

View attachment 634753
Or, door restraints on the Open ( Half Cab WC-22) Cab Dodge trucks from 1942 and 43!
1574375672807.png
If your selling, I Might be a buyer if you had a pair! My 42 like the one above would really love those!
Also, those FAL mags, Lemme know A.S.A.P!!! :D

Sorry for the slow response, been out of town. At any rate, much better response than the last couple. I only have one strap but at this time I don't know a value but it will be for sale. I will give Ura-Ki first grabs on the FAL mags. Couple of nice rides by the way. I have a '44 Army M38.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top