JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carry a Benchmade Infidel.
ben3300bk.jpg

its illegal to have in wa forget carring it
you cant even own it

My EDC knife for the last three years has been a Kershaw Blur. I love the knife and would shed many a tear if I ever lost it. In fact, I had a friend pick me up a couple more at the Kershaw sale this year.

My EDC knive is a Benchmade Griptillian. I like the one hand open and close, quality steel, and blade size/profile. At $70 it's cheap enough that I don't hesitate to use it hard when I need to. Leatherman Wave stays in my back pocket as a backup...

i have a few knives sheath knives are coldsteel masterhunter and a barkriver bravo 1 i also have for the woods a coldsteel gukra kukri carbon v insted of a small hatchet. for the pocketand edc i have a chris reeve large sebbie regular and my leatherman wave

I also have a benchmade infidel with me for everyday use and a couple of KaBar for hunting and camping. While for display I've got a few collection of WW antique knives. Right now I'm looking for <broken link removed> , not that I'm a fan I'm just curious about it.

Is that just the infidel style (blade out the front) or all Auto's? I have yet to read that section. I carry my CQD daily at work. Army law says I can carry it but....

All autos are restricted for use in many states (including WA). HOWEVER, if you are LEO or Military, they are perfectly legal. Just realize that if you are carrying it around and showing it off outside of the base in civies, you might get it confiscated.

All autos are restricted for use in many states (including WA). HOWEVER, if you are LEO or Military, they are perfectly legal. Just realize that if you are carrying it around and showing it off outside of the base in civies, you might get it confiscated.

Right on thanks for the info. Ja I'm pretty discrete at all times. don't like the drama.:s0155:

my carry ,when in the u.s.a. I carry an old benchmade i have had for 10+ years.
I have a benchmade auto that i bought ,but dont carry, it just sits in the gun safe.
when i go overseas, i drop by big 5 sporting goods, and buy a couple of the nicest $15.00 knives they have, toss them in my checkin luggage, and carry them up till the day i am due to fly back out.then, i like to give them away to the indigienous people of whatever country i happen to be in. a good way to bond friendships.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top