JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If nobody knows I'll call them, just wondering if anyone has been there. I'm just apprehensive about alerting a possibly anti-gun company in an anti-gun city that some patrons are armed and causing them to rethink their screening policy.

There seem to be a lot of these types of threads. This is my answer to all of them.
1) Assume you can carry, drive there and go in
2) If you see metal detectors barring your entrance, return to your car and stow your pistol. Then go back in.

Generally speaking, except for a few places specifically prohibited (Federal places like the courthouse, post office, etc.) you can carry anywhere in Oregon. Private businesses may have no-guns rules but unless they actually ask you to leave you can concealed carry there. If they ask you to go and you don't leave it becomes trespassing which is bad. Unless there are metal detectors at the entrance or you decide to open carry, no one will know you have a gun so no one will ask you to leave.

For anyone else that's interested in the future, no metal detectors and didn't see any signs against firearms (not that I make it a habbit to look for them more than a cursory glance). Carried my primary and bug. No problems.

I don't mean to necro an old thread, but figured it might be a good time to update it for anyone else curious. Hult Center does have a "No Weapons" sign posted on their doors. However no pat downs or metal detectors we used, that I was aware of.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top