JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have never been into conspiracy theories and am quite skeptical of most claims, but what I just witnessed really spooked me.

So I was on another gun forum and posted in a thread about a guy that had his SUV vandalized because he had a MAGA hat on the dash.

I'm at work, on a work computer, sitting next to my partner. I turn to him and tell him about the thread. Then a few minutes later, I get an email notification on my personal phone that someone responded to the thread, which had "MAGA hat" in the thread title.

I look at the notification, and right below that is an email notification from Amazon that a denim MAGA hat is on sale.

Seriously??!! How the hell does that happen??

Mentioned it to my work partner, who is a computer techie, and he said that there are programs that Google, Amazon, and other major internet/media companies are running that are beyond anything George Orwell dreamed up.

Thinking it was a coincidence, I mentioned to him on this site that I will get ads generated by my internet activity, and clicked on the home page to show him the ads for Ram pickups based on my thread on them yesterday and my shopping for them.

Instead, an ad for a mattress is there. WTF? I have not shopped online for a mattress in over a year. My partner then reminds me that just before the MAGA hat discussion, I was telling him how I was at the local Shopko that was going out of business looking for deals on new bedsheets and a comforter but they didn't have any.

WTF? I didn't do an internet search. I was simply talking about bedding. And then an ad for a mattress happens to pop up??

He said most devices have microphones built in and they are all listening and relaying info on a scale that we can't imagine.

So basically, everyone, everywhere, is being listened to and monitored at all times and on all devices.

I remember a similar thing happening last year when a coworker was freaked out about how a couple of us were talking about a restaurant and a few minutes later, and ad for that restaurant appeared on his phone. We thought it was just coincidence, but he was certain there was more to it.

Yeah, I think all the pieces are in place for a totally Orwellian society, they just haven't flipped the switch yet to start actively controlling everyone in a more open way.

Seriously scary stuff going on...

I thought this was common knowledge by now. Yes. Bug tech and big government are listening to everything you say and do.

If you try to hide it just makes you stand out, as big tech will build a ghost profile of you anyway .

I have never been into conspiracy theories and am quite skeptical of most claims, but what I just witnessed really spooked me.

So I was on another gun forum and posted in a thread about a guy that had his SUV vandalized because he had a MAGA hat on the dash.

I'm at work, on a work computer, sitting next to my partner. I turn to him and tell him about the thread. Then a few minutes later, I get an email notification on my personal phone that someone responded to the thread, which had "MAGA hat" in the thread title.

I look at the notification, and right below that is an email notification from Amazon that a denim MAGA hat is on sale.

Seriously??!! How the hell does that happen??

Mentioned it to my work partner, who is a computer techie, and he said that there are programs that Google, Amazon, and other major internet/media companies are running that are beyond anything George Orwell dreamed up.

Thinking it was a coincidence, I mentioned to him on this site that I will get ads generated by my internet activity, and clicked on the home page to show him the ads for Ram pickups based on my thread on them yesterday and my shopping for them.

Instead, an ad for a mattress is there. WTF? I have not shopped online for a mattress in over a year. My partner then reminds me that just before the MAGA hat discussion, I was telling him how I was at the local Shopko that was going out of business looking for deals on new bedsheets and a comforter but they didn't have any.

WTF? I didn't do an internet search. I was simply talking about bedding. And then an ad for a mattress happens to pop up??

He said most devices have microphones built in and they are all listening and relaying info on a scale that we can't imagine.

So basically, everyone, everywhere, is being listened to and monitored at all times and on all devices.

I remember a similar thing happening last year when a coworker was freaked out about how a couple of us were talking about a restaurant and a few minutes later, and ad for that restaurant appeared on his phone. We thought it was just coincidence, but he was certain there was more to it.

Yeah, I think all the pieces are in place for a totally Orwellian society, they just haven't flipped the switch yet to start actively controlling everyone in a more open way.

Seriously scary stuff going on...
Sounds like an X-files episode....

91B81AAD-9420-4717-B28E-6AE835A108E7.jpeg
I'm in my room talking about wheel barrows. I want to test this out. Lol. I'm typing it here too so let's see if I get anything...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top