JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you can change a tire you can build an AR. :)

Last tire I changed, I don't remember needing a sproing bag or an extra set of springs and detents and I sure didn't scratch my car either. How about getting a spring backwards? It happens and the gun no workie. Yes, assembling a lower is easy and I've assembled many, but a steady hand, a few good tools and some patience helps greatly. :)

Spring and roll pin tool kt = $10 on EBay. Wished I had it on my first build. Wasn't gonna do another without it.

I launched several springs from various things in my garage and even with all the clutter I've been fortunate enough to track them down. However, when I attempted to change the recoil spring of my 1911 in the field, that's where the barrel bushing wound up... in the field. Nice stainless bushing from a 2pc guide rod set. Silly me. :rolleyes:
They call those "oops kits". I've had to, er, ah, I mean, I've heard of some people needing those!

Last tire I changed, I don't remember needing a sproing bag or an extra set of springs and detents and I sure didn't scratch my car either. How about getting a spring backwards? It happens and the gun no workie. Yes, assembling a lower is easy and I've assembled many, but a steady hand, a few good tools and some patience helps greatly. :)
I don't need a hydraulic jack and an air wrench to change a tire either, but... ;)

I bought all the tools (as far as i know). Made it very easy.

Just throwing it out there, but im more than happy to answer questions via pm. That or help (use of tools or vice or vice) in the vancouver, pdx, clackamas area

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top