JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Prints went off in the mail today. As much as I like that brace an MP5K NEEDS a vertical fore grip .

4V54v5.jpg

I'll tell you one thing. With all the MP5 clones moving into the market it has driven up the cost of MP5 stuff. Collapsible stocks, mags etc have dried up or gone through the roof. If PSA ever does get off their duffs and put out their clone its game on for MP5 parts. A3 Stocks are already selling for $400 for rebuilt ones with new Zenith at $500 +. .

Last Edited:
I used to think it was dumb, to have to spend to hundred for such things as a vertical grip. I'm passed that now, I am all for getting something SBRd so it can feel correct.

Well if you don't need a stock, aows are $5. Right?

Need to spend some time filling out form 1s.
It's $200 to form 1 an AOW. Its $5 to transfer an existing one from a dealer but that dealer is going to mark it up if he converts it to an AOW. Might as well form 1 SBR it. Then you can have a stock with it too.

Last Edited:
I'll tell you one thing. With all the MP5 clones moving into the market it has driven up the cost of MP5 stuff. Collapsible stocks, mags etc have dried up or gone through the roof. If PSA ever does get off their duffs and put out their clone its game on for MP5 parts. A3 Stocks are already selling for $400 for rebuilt ones with new Zenith at $500 +. .

$1950 for a used A3 stock........Sold! I don't know if this sale will stick or if it's someone's shenanigans.

I have seen the same rise in prices as you have noted. Beater LEO marked MP-5 magazines....$100. A3 stocks...$400-$500. If felt lucky last week when I found a NOS HK 33 bolt carrier for $99 on Gunbroker. The guy new it was a carrier but didn't know what it went to. They normally command $300-$400 bucks if you can even find one.

I have to wonder if in addition to the currently available clones, the introduction of the SP-5 from HK isn't contributing to these increases as new owners finish out their SBRs. The HK web store has a few parts available, including new A3F stocks for $540, which makes the $1950 sale price on Gunbroker look really insane.

-E-

When you have the only one and theres that one guy with a fat wallet. Stuff happens.

I was happy when what a country started selling straight HK stick mags all apparently NOS from 1976 for $65 a pop.

xoaQ1M.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top