JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just checking to see if I can post an add to sell fireworks on here as an individual not a business. And if yes then what section. I posed on the misc section a few days ago when I was in a hurry and didn't put any prices in so they pulled the add but also said they thought it was against the law for me to sell. So not sure. Any transaction would be cash FTF in the Chehalis wa area. The fireworks were purchased legally and taxes already paid so????

The "individual license states" THIS LICENSE WILL ONLY BE VALID FOR THE OPERATION OF A CONSUMER FIREWORKS RETAIL SALES (CFRS) FACILITY WITHIN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON....

That's not what I am doing... Everything on the WSP website is geared for a retail sales facility and I'm certainly not that.

The "individual license states" THIS LICENSE WILL ONLY BE VALID FOR THE OPERATION OF A CONSUMER FIREWORKS RETAIL SALES (CFRS) FACILITY WITHIN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON....

That's not what I am doing... Everything on the WSP website is geared for a retail sales facility and I'm certainly not that.
Perhaps it's circular. Maybe it's saying you need a license to sell fireworks and you need a retail sales facility to get one.
Also, retail means selling anything to a/the end/final user.

What I read in the RCW doesn't explicitly say you can't, nor does it say you can. My interpretation is that a licensed seller, at a fixed location, can legally sell to essentially anybody aged 16+ and that sale of any kind by an unlicensed individual is prohibited unless selling to a licensed individual at the appropriate time of year.

Don't forget, Oregon buyers are NOT allowed to buy or posses, or set off Fireworks the State has declared illegal, and it's illegal to knowingly sell banned fireworks to Orygunions!
Well.. only if one gets caught. Right? :rolleyes:

Remember last year? How many groups went and did it anyways? Sure sales to licensed pyrotech guys is legal but how many people know someobe it seems?

Don't forget, Oregon buyers are NOT allowed to buy or posses, or set off Fireworks the State has declared illegal, and it's illegal to knowingly sell banned fireworks to Orygunions!
I don't live down that way but up here I have never had anyone want to check my ID when I bought fireworks.. And honestly not sure that I get much of a receipt other than maybe the 10key tape. I would of course not sell any banned fireworks. I just have a bunch of 200g and 500g cakes.... Are they banned?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top