JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HAHA! omg, some of the things that california laws lead to being created. It looks like a small shop hack job to make AKs for cali. I may be wrong. But I see no reason to get one unless you are a cali resident.

All it appears to be is a pump arm hooked to a disconnected gas piston.

My local Big 5 had one of these in the rack. They're just... weird. Unlike a pump shotgun, you only have to pull the pump back - the spring will carry it back forward. I could see it being useful in California, but up here? Nah...

They can be converted to semi if you're willing to take on a challenge.....

Saw one at the show Friday, thought about it, but it was sold when I went back by.....picked up an FR-8 instead..8)

but why not just buy a semi?

Well, a couple of years ago you could pick one up NIB for $150, $40 worth of parts from K-var ( at the time ) and you had a working semi-auto AK on a dimpled receiver for $100 less than a WASR 10.

Would I consider it now? Maybe....you guys saw how much WASRs were goin' for at the show....:s0114:

Well, a couple of years ago you could pick one up NIB for $150, $40 worth of parts from K-var ( at the time ) and you had a working semi-auto AK on a dimpled receiver for $100 less than a WASR 10.

Would I consider it now? Maybe....you guys saw how much WASRs were goin' for at the show....:s0114:

I had the same thoughts..........

Does... not.... compute

Why would anybody WANT one?

Kinda like saying you're looking forward to putting the 13-inch steel wheels on the Ferrari. :s0140:

The nice thing about converting one of these to Semi is that the front sight is on the gas block already - if you wanted a krink like look/shortbarrel rifle and there is not that much work invovled. They are usually way cheaper than a pistol or krink kit and if you can do the work yourself it works out economically, plus, unlike the pistols, it has stock /attachment/tang already. I saw one at Rickreal gunshow for $200 and change... thought about it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top