JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HAHA! omg, some of the things that california laws lead to being created. It looks like a small shop hack job to make AKs for cali. I may be wrong. But I see no reason to get one unless you are a cali resident.

All it appears to be is a pump arm hooked to a disconnected gas piston.

My local Big 5 had one of these in the rack. They're just... weird. Unlike a pump shotgun, you only have to pull the pump back - the spring will carry it back forward. I could see it being useful in California, but up here? Nah...

They can be converted to semi if you're willing to take on a challenge.....

Saw one at the show Friday, thought about it, but it was sold when I went back by.....picked up an FR-8 instead..8)

but why not just buy a semi?

Well, a couple of years ago you could pick one up NIB for $150, $40 worth of parts from K-var ( at the time ) and you had a working semi-auto AK on a dimpled receiver for $100 less than a WASR 10.

Would I consider it now? Maybe....you guys saw how much WASRs were goin' for at the show....:s0114:

Well, a couple of years ago you could pick one up NIB for $150, $40 worth of parts from K-var ( at the time ) and you had a working semi-auto AK on a dimpled receiver for $100 less than a WASR 10.

Would I consider it now? Maybe....you guys saw how much WASRs were goin' for at the show....:s0114:

I had the same thoughts..........

Does... not.... compute

Why would anybody WANT one?

Kinda like saying you're looking forward to putting the 13-inch steel wheels on the Ferrari. :s0140:

The nice thing about converting one of these to Semi is that the front sight is on the gas block already - if you wanted a krink like look/shortbarrel rifle and there is not that much work invovled. They are usually way cheaper than a pistol or krink kit and if you can do the work yourself it works out economically, plus, unlike the pistols, it has stock /attachment/tang already. I saw one at Rickreal gunshow for $200 and change... thought about it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top