JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yup - they are doing a ton of fracking there for natural gas now. One of the big problems is that you can't find a place to stay anywhere within an hour of the work sites as all the hotels are pretty much full and many of the camp grounds with hookups for trailers/rvs are limiting people to less than 5 day stays or risk being cut off from use of the city sewer system. Water and sewage systems can't keep up with the needs of the area. My uncle went up there to repo a 5th wheel - the guy said no problem and helped hook it up - guess they couldn't find a place to park it legally and had to buy water in gallon jugs to fill the tank.

Earthquake-Causing Fracking to Be Allowed within 500 Feet of Nuclear Plants | Global Research

In Alaska alone there is at least a 500 year supply for North America at our current rate.. and I mean it's capped and being concealed, not the admitted strikes that are being pumped

Oil is as big a scam as diamonds, and unlike diamonds it's renewable.. abiotic

A rational person can reason it out. Anyone who thinks it is 'normal' that we are all driving cars that are essentially the same tech as 110 years ago is deluded. Oil dependence is a fraud. The money masters control OIL, therefore they control you.

Scarcity = dependence = slavery. Withheld technologies to keep it that way. "Free" energy has been a reality for 100 years (study up on Tesla), but you just cannot be allowed access to it. Such a thing would be so empowering to an individual it is mind boggling. Social engineers and tyrannical govs would be neutered overnight. Control food and energy and you own the planet; and they do.

Gawd I wish a few of the conspiracy experts on internet boards would take a physics class.
:s0077:

You don't accelerate and move 2 ton vehicles around for free.
It ain't happenin' folks.

And as soon as you find a fuel of any kind that has the kind of energy density as refined petroleum, and won't cause cancer, or make your hair fall out, please let us all know about it okay?

Gawd I wish a few of the conspiracy experts on internet boards would take a physics class.
:s0077:

You don't accelerate and move 2 ton vehicles around for free.
It ain't happenin' folks.

And as soon as you find a fuel of any kind that has the kind of energy density as refined petroleum, and won't cause cancer, or make your hair fall out, please let us all know about it okay?

I have Computer Science degree and time in the oil exploration field.. Oil is abiotic.. that's all I have to say for now

I have Computer Science degree and time in the oil exploration field.. Oil is abiotic.. that's all I have to say for now

Funny, I too have a BS in CS but that does not make me a physist nor a chemist. I do however have the advantage over the average person in logic and deductive reasoning. It's just my opinion but I think that both sides use too much propaganda and not enough facts.
I cannot speak to whether oil is abiotic or not but give me the right food and I can generate enough proof that methane is.

So this gives you expertise in geology and organic chemistry?

Oh did you also know that you can make gold from lead? There was once an entire field directly related to it! (Alchemy)

Kudryavtsev proposed this theory as the explanation to source of the Alberta oils sands, later the source was discovered to be coal.

Here in the west "abiotic oil" was pushed by Thomas Gold. This is the same Thomas Gold who proposed "Steady State Theory", an alternative to The Big Bang Theory. Guess why Gold's theory is not taught in institutions today? Because it was proven wrong in the 60's by background radiation. So then after his failure in astrophysics he moved in as a proponent for "abiotic oil". As it turns out near the end of his career Gold (along with many of the Russian scientists in favor of the theory) turned to the explanation of "deep bacteria" as the source for the oil. So their only final conclusion for the source of "abiotic" oil was from a biotic process, makes logical sense right?

If you actually are curious about the theories;
http://static.scribd.com/docs/j79lhbgbjbqrb.pdf

Gold himself was the proponent for the boreholes dug in Sweden, and with $40 million of investors money burned, and two holes (6,800m and 6,500), both of which resulted in nothing. What more proof do you need for the origin of petroleum?

it's a fairly simple strategy really...

the US (and by that I mean the mega-congolemerate/corporations) decided a long time ago to not drill it's own oil reserves and instead import as much cheap oil as it can until a point when oil becomes too expensive to import..

at some point, there will be a scarcity of foreign oil and guess what country will be sitting on untapped reserves...

unfortunately it will be a few rich corporations that will reap this benefit and will undoubtedly sell the local oil they drill for the going international rate even though it costs much less to produce...

the price will be just as high or worse for us.. cheap oil is a thing of the past...

This.

When we drove through ND the place was insane, never seen so many worker crews in one place, towns were lit up like mini-vegases.

In Alaska alone there is at least a 500 year supply for North America at our current rate.. and I mean it's capped and being concealed, not the admitted strikes that are being pumped

Oil is as big a scam as diamonds, and unlike diamonds it's renewable.. abiotic

Unless there is a new process that I'm not aware of. crude oil as pumped from the ground takes just about as much time to form as diamonds. So, if you were going by that, both are renewable.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top