JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice ad hominem attack because you disagree with me. Your absurd post speaks for itself. Allow me to turn the tables and ask you when was the last time you got drunk at the bar, drove home, ran over several children on the way and then beat your wife and children?

That was a joke.....You know words put together to make us laugh?
Any way. I think we already have a large problem of people doing small crimes and they get out of jail or get a ticket and go do it again. I seen people with 10 DUIs. How does that make sense? So it's not that big of a deal until they kill someone doing it? Right?

Or people who steal, it's not a big deal until they decide to stab someone that tries to stop them. It all leads somewhere.
That's what I was referring to. I know I usually drive when I go out with my fiance and friends. So if I drink I have one drink and then drink a coke.

MMMMMmmmmm......... Ice cold Coke.....

homer_simpson_coke-1.jpg

Hmmm... I'm more curious as to what is going to happen in Cali with their messed up gun controls and bankrupt state. Oh yeah and their 12.7% unemployment official number!? It's safe to say I won't be visiting Cali anytime soon. Heck i think we should post armed gaurds at the Oregon California border right now.

It was pretty bad when my wife and I fled in 1991.. yes, please seal the border, I'm sure there will be plenty of new volunteer border guards/militia to cover the task!

Back to the topic however, it is well known, or maybe not, that countries that require the citizens to arm themselves have the lowest crime rate...ie: Switzerland. Ohios' crime rate is bound to go down...oh the irony of it all!

Will

Crime likely won't go down much. In pockets I'm sure it will but a lot of Eastern Ohio is already pretty run down and the current economy will only make crime in general go up across the country.

The biggest problem with Astabula is that it is close to Cleveland. The county is pretty rural but the township is just off an interstate that connects Erie PA and Cleveland OH. Riff raff likes to venture out of the city.

A lot of judges in Ohio just dropped firearms charges long before Ohio got concealed carry laws. They know where they live and what crime is like. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top