JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm sure we're all wondering whether the attacker used a black car and if the knife had a evil black handle that went up. I'm also sure that we'll find out the caliber of the knife and how many "cuts" it had in its magazine.o_O

Still its a pretty heinous thing for some idiot to do, and here's hoping that there won't be any long lasting physical damage... Seems like there are more "weapons" out there than guns.

Hopefully the Trump Trauma Centers are still open to provide counseling, play-doh, and coloring books to the children on campus.

Unfortunately, being that there were no firearms used, it will be a quick blurp on the news, then never heard from again. Probably won't even be on this evenings' news.

UNLESS they find firearms in the vehicle, home, etc... Then it will be in the news for the next week. :confused:

Any way you look at it, not good. Just not good......:(

Unfortunately, being that there were no firearms used, it will be a quick blurp on the news, then never heard from again. Probably won't even be on this evenings' news.

UNLESS they find firearms in the vehicle, home, etc... Then it will be in the news for the next week. :confused:

If they can find anything to make it even remotely possible the buy was GOP leaning it will be front page news for a week. If he has a Clinton sicker on his car he could do 10 times the damage and it would never be mentioned.

When I first heard about this this morning, man, the media was salivating over an "active shooter" incident. I'm sure they're just waiting to pin the next "mass shooting" on Trump, even though he's not President yet. Obama has pushed blame for every negative thing that has occurred during his Presidency on to everyone BUT himself, and no doubt would immediately jump on this event as "proof" of the hatred, bigotry and inherent racism in this country.

Unfortunately, they, in their excessive haste to be the first to get the story out, got it wrong, again. And, once again, the shooter is not a white, Republican, Christian, which makes their job even harder. And they still wonder why people don't trust the damn media o_O

Actually my first thought was that it was a PO'd Michigan fan...:rolleyes:

The Jack Wagon was stopped with a gun, they always forget that part.
If he had been stopped by some civilian with a CCW they would have been seeking ANY way possible to charge him with a crime for killing the poor misunderstood immigrant. No doubt they are desperately searching for anyone to tell them he was bullied by Trump supporters and it set him off.

The last I saw the only gun involved was campus security. Shout out to the last bad assed campus security. Better than what I had.

I had to go to the Internet. I don't have cable TV. None of the local news carried anything on this.
Remember a few years vack in Santa Barbara, California. A man , stabbed, ran over and shot and killed several people. Only the shooting was focused on. Did it matter to those killed?

Another thing it tells us. He cut up a number of people.

Now, admittedly, I was a vet before I entered college, but I was a competent street fighter before the army! So seriously?

"Bring that knife over here, bEacch!" "I'll shove it up your robe to where the sun or soap have never been seen!"

College snowflakes are kitty kats!

More is coming out.

While we expect more details will emerge about his background, as well as the motive behind the attack - which local police said was "done on purpose" and are treating the incident as a terrorist act - in the coming hours, a curious media report has emerged in which "The Lantern", Ohio State's campus newspaper, ran an interview with Artan on August 25 of this year, in which Artan criticized the school for not having Muslim prayer rooms on campus, and said "I'm a Muslim. It's not what the media portrays me to be."

The reason for his concern: "I wanted to pray in the open, but I was kind of scared with everything going on in the media," he stated.

"I don't blame them," he continued. "It's the media that put that picture in their heads so they're just going to have it, and it's going to make them feel uncomfortable."

Three months later, Abdul - for reasons still unknown - tried to kill nearly a dozen innocent civilians.

OSU Attacker Complained That As A Muslim "I'm Not What The Media Portrays Me To Be", Slammed US "Interference" | Zero Hedge

This simply would not happen if we had more common sense control of these dangerous knives. You can buy a butcher knife ANYWHERE! You don't even have to be 21 or anything. Even if you are a felon or mentally ill, you can get a butcher knife at any store in America that sells them.

We, as Americans, need to wake up to the fact that we will never be safe as long as dangerous felons and the mentally ill have access to these dangerous weapons.

We need legislation to require a background check for every transfer of a butcher knife. Not just from stores, but between regular people... you just have to be sure the person is responsible and not a killer. Butcher knives are exchanged every day via the "Cooking Channel Loophole".

Let's close these loopholes and make America Safe Again.

Um........he was a Muslim, and...he was just what we expected him to be!

The attack is sad, the attacker is sad! The whole danged world is SAD!!! :(

More is coming out.

While we expect more details will emerge about his background, as well as the motive behind the attack - which local police said was "done on purpose" and are treating the incident as a terrorist act - in the coming hours, a curious media report has emerged in which "The Lantern", Ohio State's campus newspaper, ran an interview with Artan on August 25 of this year, in which Artan criticized the school for not having Muslim prayer rooms on campus, and said "I'm a Muslim. It's not what the media portrays me to be."

The reason for his concern: "I wanted to pray in the open, but I was kind of scared with everything going on in the media," he stated.

"I don't blame them," he continued. "It's the media that put that picture in their heads so they're just going to have it, and it's going to make them feel uncomfortable."

Three months later, Abdul - for reasons still unknown - tried to kill nearly a dozen innocent civilians.

OSU Attacker Complained That As A Muslim "I'm Not What The Media Portrays Me To Be", Slammed US "Interference" | Zero Hedge

ugh, that is an internet meme waiting to happen

"Im scared to pray because of how the media portrays me"
*runs over and stabs a bunch of people*

Pretty much.

I went to google news a few hours ago and it wasn't in the headlines - there was a section for it, but it wasn't showing to the right as an item, you had to click on it to get the news reports of it, so it has already faded from the internet front pages. Very few mentions on FB too - only when they thought it was a shooting did they make any noise about it and then it faded.

At work someone mentioned it as an "active shooter" until I corrected them that it was a car/knife attack - they just assumed it was a shooter as did almost everybody. That is how programmed by the media we are.

No evidence whatever that it was a shooter, but everybody, including the people at the college, assumed it was a shooter.

Even when it became apparent it wasn't, there were some tweets/etc. that tried to say "see, gun control works", but they soon realized that was a pretty stupid thing to say - although I am betting some people will still try to make that argument if pushed.

So - no big outcry for "car control" or "knife control" because everybody and their dogs has those and doesn't want any control on them. Only control the minority group - gun owners. That is what we really need to realize - that we are indeed a minority group that is having our rights infringed, and few people outside of that group care.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top