JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't reloaded in nearly 40 years so be prepared to help me get my old equipment up and running. Anyway I need the lid and drop tubes for this Ohaus powder measurer. Ohaus was bought out by RCBS years ago but they don't have parts for this unit. I've been searching online but can't find anything. Any ideas?

image.jpg free image host

image.jpg free image host

Funnel would work but slow me down a bit. I've been out of the game lately but I'm thinking other brands use drop tubes also, if I'm lucky I might find some that fit, if not I could make an adapter. I'll get some measurements and see what's out there.

I just saw a selection of RCBS drop tubes in a package at Sportsmans in Vancouver... if they're close to the same size?
For the lid, I would just make one... should be fairly easy if you have access to a small block of hard wood and a lathe... if you're really fancy, you could make one from aluminum and a metal lathe, but those are probably harder to access.

A guy on the "Marlin Owners" forum was asking the same kind of questions about replacing his lost parts and after he contacted RCBS he and got this reply from them.

Originally Posted by kelbro
Give RCBS a call. They may have purchased OHaus or their back stock.

Thanks kelbro. I got the following from RCBS:

We no longer have any parts for the duo-measure. You can return it and we will exchange it for the Uniflow Powder Measure. Thanks for choosing RCBS and have a great day!

Thank you,

Technical Services/ap
ATK/RCBS Operation
(800) 533-5000

RCBS is one heck of a stand up outfit... they have done similar for me countless times. That would be the way I would go, assuming that you don't have a sentimental attachment to the OHaus.

A guy on the "Marlin Owners" forum was asking the same kind of questions about replacing his lost parts and after he contacted RCBS he and got this reply from them.

Originally Posted by kelbro
Give RCBS a call. They may have purchased OHaus or their back stock.

Thanks kelbro. I got the following from RCBS:

We no longer have any parts for the duo-measure. You can return it and we will exchange it for the Uniflow Powder Measure. Thanks for choosing RCBS and have a great day!

Thank you,

Technical Services/ap
ATK/RCBS Operation
(800) 533-5000

I just got off the phone with RCBS and the didn't offer me the same deal. They just said the last parts they had were sold 6 years ago.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top