JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My god, WTF!? That's as bad as I have ever seen in a Karaoke bar at closing time. She must have been hammered. I love the way the guy on guitar just keeps playing like nothing is happening.
True professional (the guitar player that is). I would be asking for refund if I paid for that show.

Edit: I wonder if the name of her tour is "Tiffany's Dumpster Fire Comeback Tour"

P.S. please don't do another Playboy shoot.
Thaaaats my hit, imaaa hit it

20211124_123147.jpg

Last Edited:
True professional (the guitar player that is). I would be asking for refund if I paid for that show.

Edit: I wonder if the name of her tour is "Tiffany's Dumpster Fire Comeback Tour"
I don't think the current crop of (Younger) people that go to concerts know what talent, or singers with talent, are. Even that drunk chic's version of the Tommy James and the Shondell's hit "I think we're alone now" was atrocious. She can't sing. Should'a started younger as a stripper for nudie mags from the beginning instead.

Meanwhile on the other side of the planet these gals can bang off some covers nicely.

Obviously they have age on their side but they aren't sloshed either.
Stop it, is someone strangling a cat lololol, holy cow whats next deep fried green beans ..oops oh yeah lolol, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL YOU SHOOTERS

Last Edited:
My, how far she has fallen, meanwhile, the best talents of that era have passed away, better to go out a blazing star then a washed up drunken has-been!

Next up, Cortney Love sings her #1 Single and puts Yoko Ono in a coma!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top