JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
That's the issue - who's the slapper and who's the slappee. You are likely as convinced of the absolute truth of your position as I am of mine. Until we can nibble around the edges of those entrenched positions, we get what we have - competing views of reality depending on where you get your "news."
Your post above (not the one quoted here) suggests 'in your reality' Joe Biden is competent. In 'my reality' a person who cannot complete a sentence without artificial aids, or a person who cannot remember simple lines from the beginning of The US Constitution is a person whom I would consider lacking competence. So I guess one need compare the two 'realities' and decide for themselves if their dogma is a blindspot.

Your post above (not the one quoted here) suggests 'in your reality' Joe Biden is competent. In 'my reality' a person who cannot complete a sentence without artificial aids, or a person who cannot remember simple lines from the beginning of The US Constitution is a person whom I would consider lacking competence. So I guess one need compare the two 'realities' and decide for themselves if their dogma is a blindspot.
As noted before - we see what we want to see. I've seen both gaffes and informal comments made by Biden. He was known to be a gaffe machine before he was elected, he still is. That said, he is more than capable of speaking complete, grammatically correct coherent sentences without a teleprompter, something Trump could rarely do.

I'm 75. From time to time I'll momentarily be unable to recall a word or name I know well. If that's the measure of competence (newsflash, it's not) there are a lot of "incompetent" folks doing important work everyday.

The man has lost his mental facilities, this was well established long before he was put up for election, that alone was wrong on so many levels! The man is NOT competent to serve, Period!
We have joked here and elsewhere that it would only be a matter of time before he is removed from office and replaced by the V.P, a well know phychopath, so, which is worse?
Sadly, it's going to get much worse before it has any chance of getting better, buckle up, it's gonna get rough!

Maybe we should all just start carrying Antifa cards, so we can get off Scot-free on any weapons charges?

As noted before - we see what we want to see. I've seen both gaffes and informal comments made by Biden. He was known to be a gaffe machine before he was elected, he still is. That said, he is more than capable of speaking complete, grammatically correct coherent sentences without a teleprompter, something Trump could rarely do.

I'm 75. From time to time I'll momentarily be unable to recall a word or name I know well. If that's the measure of competence (newsflash, it's not) there are a lot of "incompetent" folks doing important work everyday.

Have you been sharing the parmesan with Hunter?

Are you leading a global power?
Do you have access to the nuclear football?

My point is if you have a brain fart, you are generally the only one affected by it.
When Biden has a brain fart, my rights start getting infringed (or impinged)

My point is if you have a brain fart, you are generally the only one affected by it.
Not only that, but words from that office tend to get turned into actions, and not always in the best interest of the people! Such things have started wars, gotten thousands killed, all because that person had a brain fart!
Don't believe me, look to the middle east!

It seems that some of us - maybe me, maybe other posters - live in alternate realities. In my reality Biden is competent, there was no "steal" of the election, and Trump supporters (and a whole bunch of Republicans) tried to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.
As long as we're being factual ... you forgot the part about states that changed their voting procedures - some even during the election - in legally dubious ways. The nice thing about manipulating voter registration is that it obviates the need to steal the election; if you are able to print counterfeit currency, there's no need to go robbing the bank.

And just to be clear, I no more support those who would interfere with the peaceful transfer of power than I would support those who would strip me of my Constitutional rights. I think we can both agree on that!

Brain fart? Really? I'll assume you're as ignorant as you appear to be about the difference between recalling a word and overall cognitive ability. You probably don't want to debate me, because I'd likely own you.

That's a pretty asinine reply, even from a well asstablished azz like you!

Nice to see you being "excellent." There are people who want to bridge divides through conversation and people who don't - pretty clear where you stand. I don't see a need to insult you - you've already exposed who you are. :rolleyes:

Sticks and stones buddy! You cast the first one, you gotta expect return fire when you pizz in somebody's soup!

I've said nothing about you until you decided to direct your comments toward me, rather than what I've said. I have no issue with a debate about policy, facts, etc. If you want to make it personal, that's on you.

Thread closing in 3................2.....................1
Thanks WW for getting another thread closed!
It wasn't me, it was you insulting another well known and respected member here, and my calling you out on it!

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads