JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Seems inevitable...

A67D1235-F997-42F0-9E90-B9D391F2FF39.jpeg

Biden is appeasing his insane base, but he probably is counting on the political football of repealing the Judiciary Act falling to Congress. And that's going to be a killer for weak Dems in the House as well ay the Senate. Plus with Sinema and Manchin pushing back hard on libtard lunacy, it would take a lot for this to get through Legislature.

That said, I sincerely hope Biden retains a shred of mental capacity in the future to realize just how horrible he has been for the nation.
"shred" maybe but maybe not.

Alert: Man missing he left his house and may not be able to find his way back. He needs medication to survive. He may be found in or around young ladies hair.

1618003536775.png

Any word on the push Ted Cruise launched in congress with his Amendment to prevent court packing? Last I heard, it had gathered some momentum, but then Jan 6th happened, and now, Crickets!!!

We have all led good honorable lives, serving our country, community, and fellow man. Now with one zealot in office, we are soon to become political criminals. But, I am not a sheep, and I will oppose these communistic idealists with my mind and body till the day I die. I hope you all will be nearby. My name id Phred Lembkie

One upside is that putz Robert's is not likely to want any competition. It would also make him less "special" and less of a co-equal branch if they were taking orders from the WH. Regardless of the libs claiming to hate that.

The supreme court only hears about 75 cases a year this is actually down from years in the past when they heard 100 or more. There is no increased work load. This is nothing but a ploy to try to force the Court to make more liberal rulings. This bunch of bozo's there are 36 of them have 180 days to come up with a recommendation. LOL they won't actually do anything.

It seems that some of us - maybe me, maybe other posters - live in alternate realities. In my reality Biden is competent, there was no "steal" of the election, and Trump supporters (and a whole bunch of Republicans) tried to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.

Another one of the things one side said they wanted to do. A LOT of the people who begged for them to win said it was all BS. Well voters you get what you vote for so enjoy it. :s0092:
The way it looks to me is they are threatening the court. Making it clear to those who are supposedly "conservative" that they either do what they are told or they will just add more people to the court.

It seems that some of us - maybe me, maybe other posters - live in alternate realities. In my reality Biden is competent, there was no "steal" of the election, and Trump supporters (and a whole bunch of Republicans) tried to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power.

In your alternate reality are Biden & Harris pro 2A?

In your alternate reality are Biden & Harris pro 2A?
Sadly this is an age old "thing". People who "know better" support the "wrong" people for election. Many reasons but results are always the same. People they supported do what people knew they would do. So often the people who supported them will just refuse to admit what is fact. No matter how bad it gets they will dig in and say reality is not real. You can't "reach" people like that because they do not want to be reached. :s0092:

Biden is appeasing his insane base, but he probably is counting on the political football of repealing the Judiciary Act falling to Congress. And that's going to be a killer for weak Dems in the House as well as the Senate. Plus with Sinema and Manchin pushing back hard on libtard lunacy, it would take a lot for this to get through Legislature.

That said, I sincerely hope Biden retains a shred of mental capacity in the future to realize just how horrible he has been for the nation.

Anything he has left upstairs is negated by his extreme narcissism, and the delusion that he can "step outside" with a 20-30yr old union auto-worker he just threatened and not get his azz beat to a pulp.

Last Edited:
Well..... Biden just recently said, "no constitutional amendment is absolute." As he sets about making any ol' hunk of metal or plastic to be classified as a "ghost gun".
C'mon man. The feeler and toucher of women and children knows how far you can stretch the law. He's been doing it for 50 yrs in front of everyone.

Remember, he doesn't need to convince you of anything. He just needs to get enough of his party members to agree with him. Bingo. The voters :rolleyes: overwhelming have spoken, of course.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR