JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I couldn't even figure out how long the supplies I have for reloading would last. I never panic buy but have always during normal times bought any thing component wise that was at a good deal. Like someone selling off their dead uncles powder etc. ...
How many nieces and nephews do you have? I hope they are aware of NWFA classifieds. I think we should get dibbs:p.

Can't go out to shoot them anyway!!! :(:(:(
The h e double toothpick if I can't...It doesn't get more isolated than this...
20190722_184103.jpg

As soon as an ammo crisis arises that should trigger anything to make ammo will receive the same fate.
<Sigh> not to sound like a broken record but here yet again did a lot of people just land on this planet from another world a year ago? Last great ammo panic first ammo was gone, followed soone by supplies, followed soon by things like dies and presses. So here we go again and most seem shocked to see it happen again?:eek:

Kinda whacked guy who was pizzed at the local government. Lured the poor guy in:( and back shot him I think. Don't take out your frustrations on a working guy just doing his job and trying to be helpful. Had a family too:(.
The media has succeeded in getting a lot of LEO's shot at with the constant thing on Cops. A lot of already unstable people listen to that crap and then do this. Now they are doing it with this new pandemic. That guy that tried to drive his train into that hospital ship is one. Now several medical centers are reporting "Keepers Of Odd Knowledge" members attacking people who work in health care.

I went out and harvested some more bullets a couple weeks ago, picked a couple hundred pounds worth off the ground. Free for the picking!

I'll pick scrap bullets off the berm at the range, and melt them down for new bullets. I kind of went a little nuts buying powder and primers when they came back after the last shortage too. I'm a rank amateur compared to some of you guys, but I found myself pretty set for my needs this time. I just might stock up even more after this is all over though.

I'm a Berry's OEM manufacturer and called them last Thursday and was told they are 12 weeks out on all their bullets.

Yup sucks but just get them on order before they are 16 weeks.

I had 115gn RN Xtream in the shopping cart, one week ago. Did not buy got pulled away and went back a week later to out for weeks. I am set ok with my horde but still would have been nice to have a few extra thousand on hand.

"and selling off the 'ol dead uncles reloading supplies"
I guess it's come to this. They'll never find my stash.
Back when reloading component bullets could be sold on eBay, I ended up buying a few boxes of dead man's estate bullets. And if I don't get busy corking some up, someone else will too (just not on eBay).

I had to get creative with my stuff, unlikely to find exactly what you are after but if you look hard enough you can get work done. Oh, also don't be in a hurry cause shipping is moving at a snails pace.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top