JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
92826116.jpg
Well, it is Halloween season. Isn't it time for zombie classics? I'll get us started.

White Zombie (1932) starring the great Bela Lugosi

Night of the Living Dead (1968) by one George Romero

Dawn of the Dead (1978), arguable Romero's greatest.

Day Of The Dead (1985)

Bonus Feature: Last Man on Earth (1964) starring Vincent Price.

Got any to share? :D

Oh wow! When I saw, ZOMB-O-RAMA I thought it was about slammin' on Fearless Leader!

Seriously, my bad!:(

Oh yes, WORLD WAR "Z," and ZOMBILAND! And I want to see, ATTACK OF THE VEGAN ZOMBIES! :rolleyes:

Last Edited:

One of my favorite movies since childhood My Boyfriend's Back! Not your average zombie movie, really funny.

Another funny oddball zombie movie Ed and His Dead Mother. Steve Buscemi gold! I think the whole movie is on YouTube.

Continuing the Zomb-O-Rama, the next flick is one of the most bizarre, and unintentionally hilarious, films ever produced: The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies. Yes, that is the actual title. Enjoy!

Original

With Robot Pals

Bruno Mattei's Hell of the Living Dead (1980) Aka Virus, Night of the Zombies, and about 50 other names.

This is not a movie to watch while sober, especially if you are a Dawn of the Dead fan. This blatantly rips off Dawn right down to the music, and the coverall clad swat team members (they even do a raid at the beginning of the movie).

I won't post this movie, you will just have to trust me. I will post a parody video of the movie called Sicily Swat, that uses actual scenes and dialogue from the movie. The parody video is actually better than the movie and about 90 minutes shorter

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top