JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Mistakes were made, but not by me."

Is anyone really surprised? He's supposed to uphold the law, not be a publicity seeking politician and reality show 'celebrity'.

It was probably a great way for him to root out some of the illegals, though. "You say your husband molested your daughter? You say you're not here legally? You know what else you're not? Here."

It will be nice the day that they actually fire sherrif Joe and his whole clown staff. Seems like every time I hear about sherrif Joe its about something they screwed up.

Wow! A liberal left lap-dog network that purports to be a news organization has printed a hit piece on Sheriff Joe!

Whodathunkit eh?

They've been after him for years, yet he keeps getting reelected. Maricopans must think he's doing something right.

The AP is a liberal left lap-dog?

It probably goes without saying that Maricopa County is heavily Republican and has been since the 2nd World War. And in a way you're right. It says a lot more about the residents than it does about Sheriff Joe. Arizona: Making Florida Voters Look Competent.

It probably goes without saying that Maricopa County is heavily Republican and has been since the 2nd World War. And in a way you're right. It says a lot more about the residents than it does about Sheriff Joe. Arizona: Making Florida Voters Look Competent.

I've said for quite a while that AP stands for Absolutely Pathetic.
It is not based on this story, but a lot of other stories that come from them where they do zero investigative reporting and just report hearsay and half truths as well as stories where there is clear selective omission of facts.
Stories like: police beat up a man, but their fail to mention that he fought with the cops and resisted arrest.

Don't believe that claim eh?
Head on over to the AP's website Here--> http://www.ap.org/
Do a search for articles on "fast and furious" (with quotation marks) and see what you get.

You claim to be a 2ndA and gun ownership supporter, so,...
Maybe you can explain why the AP has no articles in the last 7 days.

Maybe you can also explain why, when you choose an archive search, all you get is the admin's whitewash attempts, that regularly refer to "Bush did it too!"
Or that old tired line that they were conducting an investigation and "some guns" were lost by mistake.
Or maybe, you'll be able to explain the distractive articles they include in those results that have nothing to do with the BATFE operation.
Or maybe you'll notice that they mention how the dem controlled senate voted to stop it, but nothing about how the rep controlled house appropriations insisted it be de-funded.

If that doesn't convince you that there is a liberal lap-dog slant to the current agenda of the AP, then you just aren't paying attention.

Or maybe I'm not reading into it for conspiracies. Can't explain why they don't have links; I recall MSNBC having some coverage, as did CNN in their regional section.

I did laugh at your attempts to dig at my 2A or Gun Ownership positions. There's a few people - and one notable gun shop that supports this site - that could tell you in great detail why your attempts to paint me the other way there are as weak as the AP's current archive of "Fast and Furious" articles.

Linked off the AP search today:

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR