JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL... well water boarding doesn't leave any marks... not my style. You put on a pair of sturdy leather gloves and then you.... well anyway, I saw our "Latino allies" (when I was down there in the 80's) do TERRIBLE THINGS to "prisoners" with a table spoon and eye sockets... use your imagination. (BTW- NOT my style)

This concept would make a great movie... you should go for it! :s0155:

Might have to figure a way to work in the illegal immigrants taking up their bit, too.... maybe having some significant numbers of them working for the politicians, you know, the ones clamouring for open borders and amnesty? But this time, they turn on their abusive "employers" and help round them up and herd them off into the camps. Make sure they travel by train, too.. you know, the types used to transport new cars across the country? Double decked long ones with domed roofs. Sidetracked by the mile in Montana and the Dakotas, they should be available cheap, as they're certainly not finding much service in transporting cars these days..... of course, have the train stop in some remote area, order the travellers out to "stretch their legs and have a smoke"... and have someone discharge a rather long stream of rounds from an AR 16.... jusst liike in Great Escape. Oh, and don't forget a dog chase scene, as in Cool Hand Luke. Got to play up the "rats on the run" scenario. Could be great fun..... first though would be to write the screenplay. That's what will make/break the project.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top