JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello,

My wife and I are moving to Josephine County around Labor Day. She's a native California Girl, me, I just lived here because I had to.

I'm an older fella', Christian, Vet, Conservative and a cancer survivor. (not your lefty, liberal type) I'm active in the local Tea Party. I love my Country and am mightily pissed off with what's happening to it.

I first started shooting at fourteen or so in Pennsylvania and I started hunting there too. Deer and pheasant mostly. I don't hunt anymore, but I surely still shoot.

I'm kind of a rare bird for Ca. in that I have my concealed carry permit. I carry a 1911 in condition one and I feel naked unarmed.

I've been a mod on a couple of gunboards and like talking with like minded folks. My screen name GOG stands for Grumpy Old Guy.

I'm looking forward to spending some time here. That's enough out of me, I have made my manners.

Left there 23 years ago and never looked back. I love to hear the wisdom of older folks (not that I'm that young myself anymore) especially christian ones who think our great country is taking some ill advised steps into the future. Will it ever turn around? Anywho, hope to see some posts from you in the future.

We're in G.P. and have found a house. We'll put an offer in tomorrow morning. 3.6 acres, treed, year round creek, spring fed water and about 12 miles out of town.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top