JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bet you mom would rather you be teaching her kid how to use a condom than safely respond to finding a firearm. F'ing moonbats...

Polls at 85% Yes :s0155:

Here's the two options available:

1. Teach children about firearms safety with adult supervision and adult interaction.

2. Roll the dice and hope that they don't learn about firearms on their own when adults aren't around.

There is NO THIRD OPTION.

And Dutchy... that's a bet you would undoubtedly win.

what an idiot.....ill bet my kid can out shoot her kid. ill bet you my kid can tear down and put back together an AR faster than her kid. ill bet you my kid knows when to handle a gun and when not to better that her kid! :D

At least 86% of the country has an IQ with triple digits.

I'm going to call BS on that one... Intelligence Quotient is set up as a Gauissian distribution (bell curve) with an average at 100 and a std dev of 15. Therefore, less than 50% of the population would have HIGHER than a 100. Based on that fact, and the width of the curve, less than 3% of the population (or so) would have exactly a 100 IQ

Therefore, at MAX, only 53% of people could have a 3 digit IQ.

I'm going to call BS on that one... Intelligence Quotient is set up as a Gauissian distribution (bell curve) with an average at 100 and a std dev of 15. Therefore, less than 50% of the population would have HIGHER than a 100. Based on that fact, and the width of the curve, less than 3% of the population (or so) would have exactly a 100 IQ

Therefore, at MAX, only 53% of people could have a 3 digit IQ.

You put to much thought into it :p

I was referring to the 86% of people who voted that eddie eagle is a good idea.

I guess I should rephrase it to at least 86% of the people in this country who can read and use the internet have an IQ over 100 :p

And I guess that my original reference was very wrong, because I don't belive that there are that many people in this country with that IQ, because around 50% of them fell for the Obama trap. :D

Well...that's how things are today in our society. Mom will mandate to Ramone and everyone else about all the bad things in life.

By the time Ramone grows up, he won't have the ability to really think for himself.

So, he ends up thinking like his mom and living with a guy named Percy.

And I guess that my original reference was very wrong, because I don't belive that there are that many people in this country with that IQ, because around 50% of them fell for the Obama trap. :D

I would be curious to see how IQ affects whom a person votes for....

Also, does a person with an irrational fear of firearms (usually formed by the media) have a lower ability for rational reasoning?

The media tries to portray those who equip their selves with firearms as being "rednecks" and ignorant, but I personally would rather not be one of the blinded masses of sheeple who is fooled by the media into accepting their twisted agenda. They (the media) try to make us believe that there is no need for a citizen to own a gun, and defend yourself - but on the other hand; a majority of what they show on the news is about the negative, terrible things that happen to people. So which is right, we don't need to be wary, or we do? I guess they would rather that we bear our throats and give those who would rape, pillage and plunder us power over us.

I would be curious to see how IQ affects whom a person votes for....

Also, does a person with an irrational fear of firearms (usually formed by the media) have a lower ability for rational reasoning?

It was purely sarcastic, IQ really has nothing to do with voting patterns. Although most people that voted didn't look very deep into any of the candidate's agendas.

Although someone who is afraid of firearms without just cause is lacking the ability to make judgments on their own, and merely depend on what the newscaster tells them.

I don't mean to insinuate that any people are dumb, I couldn't think of any excuse for peoples actions, such as in the article.

amazing and amusing, the lady's response. Kneejerk reaction. How many Mums have had precisely the same response to the ridiculous "sex education" curricula taught all across the country? I wish the jokers promoting that pile of nonsense would apply this lady's reasing. "Tell the kids NOT to touch it, what's the FIRST thing they want to do, and will do?" No wonder there are so many teenage pregnancies. Things have got way out of line when we MUST teach the kids so much about sex, but can't teach them even that firearms exist. Duhhhh.... I'll bet this woman is looking to the newly elected Mr. O to solve all HER problems....... any bets there will come a time when she'll WISH Darlin Baby Girl knew something about firearms. SHE certainly won't.

It was purely sarcastic, IQ really has nothing to do with voting patterns. Although most people that voted didn't look very deep into any of the candidate's agendas.

Although someone who is afraid of firearms without just cause is lacking the ability to make judgments on their own, and merely depend on what the newscaster tells them.

I don't mean to insinuate that any people are dumb, I couldn't think of any excuse for peoples actions, such as in the article.

I know. I'm just curious why people would be inclined to be afraid of that which they do not know.

Now I am NOT saying that political affiliation is determined by IQ, we all know that's not true.

But people who blame firearms for all of the world's problems... why?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top