HighLine Firearms
Gun Deals
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Simply Triggers
Buster Beaver Cerakote

Ura-Ki

Reactions
Reactions
Screw NZ. They're basically Little China already with Arden's "Unvaccinated = Untermensch" policies and they did away with their military.

I'm sure the Maoris can put up a hell of a fight and just need someone to supply gear, but NZ's Anglos are one bad day away from being a Conquered People.

Xaevian

Reactions
Screw NZ. They're basically Little China already with Arden's "Unvaccinated = Untermensch" policies and they did away with their military.

I'm sure the Maoris can put up a hell of a fight and just need someone to supply gear, but NZ's Anglos are one bad day away from being a Conquered People.
Literally and figuratively, a nation of sheep.

Ura-Ki

Reactions
Heads up,
U.S. Aircraft flying LIVE ordnance in the theater, Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, and around the contested area! The media is claiming this is completely normal, but it's NOT normal, training is done with dummy ordnance, not live war shots, this is not training! This is a very clear warning to China, back off or be ready to fight today!

Ura-Ki

Reactions
Source?? Not that I doubt you, but I find it hard to believe that Sleepy Joe's baby-sitters would be engaging in saber-rattling towards China. More likely to be the sound of his plastic spoon in the oatmeal bowl.
I can't post the link from my phone, it's from the latest "Stars & Stripes" article!

Edit:

Last Edited:
Reactions
We are already at WAR "We The People"!!

China declared WW3 when it released Covid19 onto the world stage.

They are winning this war so far without firing a single round. Look at the global destruction to countries, people and the economies of all the world's countries. Don't understand why this is not talked about on the news.
To make matters worse, this war was aided by known Americans to further the Democratic ruin of our country.
Thinks about how this all happened, the timing of it and the results they have obtained!

Reactions

Reactions

Reactions
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Let Freedom Ring
Southwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Cerberus Training Group
Copeland Custom Gunworks

Upcoming Events

Tactical Ordnance Gun Show
St Helens, OR